Plan Your Visit
Welcome to Yorktown Vineyard!
We are open for Live Services 10:30 - 11:30.
We will also Zoom the meeting for those who prefer to continue quarantine. We have taken measures to protect our church family - please adhere to our instructions and measures when you arrive. We are thrilled to have you, but must respect the safety of all attending. This is what you should expect when you arrive:
• The front doors will be open for you. Please proceed upstairs when you arrive. If you come through the back door, walk straight through the Fellowship Hall and proceed upstairs. We have a handicap chair at the front entrance, if needed.
• Wearing a mask at all times is required. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided.
• We have spaced seating, with clusters of chairs for families or "pods."
• A program will be on your seat. We will distribute individual single-use cups with wafer enclosed if serving communion.
• Please leave your tithes and offerings in the designated box - you will receive instructions.
• There is one bathroom next to the Sanctuary and two in the Fellowship Hall near the rear entrance.
• We must keep our numbers under 50 attendees - If you are interested in joining us, please email our office at Hello.YVCC@gmail.com to let us know if you are coming, or to get info to Zoom our service from home.
Visiting somewhere new can be intimidating. Please come as you are! We want to make sure that you feel comfortable and welcome when you walk into our doors. Church should be a place where your entire family is loved and encouraged to draw closer to Christ. We have smiling faces waiting to greet you and we will show you where to go. Our cafe for is open after church for coffee, refreshments and fellowship.
Frequently Asked Questions
Let us know you're coming!
ServIce Time And Location
Sundays @ 10:30am
2084 Crompond Road
Yorktown Heights, NY 10598