Plan Your Visit
Welcome to Yorktown Vineyard!
We are open for Live Services 10:30 - 11:30.
We will also Zoom the meeting for those who prefer to continue quarantine. We have taken measures to protect our church family - please adhere to our instructions and measures when you arrive. We are thrilled to have you, but must respect the safety of all attending. This is what you should expect when you arrive:
• The back door in the parking lot will be closed - please enter through the front door.
• The front doors will be open for you. Please proceed upstairs when you arrive.
• Wearing a mask at all times is required. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided.
• We will have spaced seating. If you come alone, please use a single seat. If you are with a family or more than one, we will have 'family seating' together. An usher will assist you.
• A program and single-serve communion will be on your seat.
• Please leave your tithes and offerings in the designated basket - you will receive instructions.
• There will be one bathroom next to the Sanctuary for use - please wash your hands and use wipes to clean off faucet, toilet leaver, and door knob when done.
• We will be wiping down the stair hand rail and handicap chair between uses.
• We must keep our numbers under 50 attendees - If you are interested in joining us, please email Pastor Earl at email@example.com to let us know if you are coming, or to get info to Zoom our service from home.
Visiting somewhere new can be intimidating. Please come as you are! We want to make sure that you feel comfortable and welcome when you walk into our doors. Church should be a place where your entire family is loved and encouraged to draw closer to Christ. We have smiling faces waiting to greet you and we will show you where to go. We look forward to returning to opening our cafe for coffee, refreshments and fellowship after Covid.
Frequently Asked Questions
Let us know you're coming!
ServIce Time And Location
Sundays @ 10:30am
2084 Crompond Road
Yorktown Heights, NY 10598